Q: HOW DO YOU CLEAN MIAMI LINKS PIECES?
-2 Bowls, one for washing and the other for rinsing
-Mild, all-natural dishwashing soap
-A soft, clean cotton cloth
-Miami Links polishing cloth
-Items to avoid: boiling water, toothpaste, citric acids, alcohol, etc.
- Fill a small bowl with warm water and add some all-natural dish soap.
- Place your jewelry into the solution.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush, sponge, or your finger to rub the tarnish off. Make sure you scrub all the metal, even in tight places where the dirty might be hiding.
- Rinse the jewelry. You may also need to repeat this process with a new water bowl and a toothbrush to remove any remaining dirt.
- Place the cleaned jewelry on a soft cotton towel (lint-free) or a microfiber cloth to dry. Allow the jewelry to sit on the soft, cotton towel for a few minutes or even overnight to ensure that it is completely dry.
- After the jewelry is completely dry, store it properly in the Miami Links jewelry box, or a personal jewelry box.
- Although polish is not required, if you think it's necessary, use our Miami Links polishing cloth to improve the brightness of your Miami Links Pieces. Keep in mind that you should polish along the grain and not against it.
Q: HOW OFTEN SHOULD I CLEAN MY JEWELRY?
A: It's a good idea to clean your Miami Links jewelry at least once a month, although you may need to do it more frequently if you wear it often.